Sea to Summit - Watercell X - 20lt
The STS Watercell X combines smart design, robust materials and ultimate functionality to create a unique soft-cell multi-use water storage and dispensing solution.
Its compact 3D shape and internal baffle design makes it manageable and easy to fill, stow, stack, hang and drain. The unique multi-function low-profile cap combines flow-control, an easy to fill standard wide-mouth opening and extra-small shower attachment for complete versatility on the trail.
Its waterproof webbing strap provides adjustable handles for carrying, multiple lashing point options, and a hook buckle for effortless hanging. The strategically positioned fill-handle makes filling easy while the upright cell structure provides efficient use of the internal volume and allows the Watercell X to drain completely for drying at the end of a trip.
Made from flexible abrasion-resistant 400D Nylon fabric and RF welded seams for ultimate strength, reliability and packability. The food-grade TPU lining is BPA and PVC-free.
- Strong RF welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use and compact packing
- Multi-function cap with customisable flow-control and standard wide-mouth opening
- Adjustable webbing strap system for carrying, lashing and hanging
- Extra-small shower fitting attaches to webbing strap for safekeeping
- Food-grade TPU lining is BPA, and PVC-free
- Made from flexible and abrasion-resistant 400D Nylon fabric for durability and easy packing
- BEST USE: Expeditions, Bike Packing, 4WD Touring, Paddle Trips, Van Life, Camping, Backpacking.
- Length: 51.5 CM
- Width: 37.5 cm
- Height/Depth: 16cm
- Volume: 20lt
- Weight: 336g
Constructions and Materials
- Bladder: Nylon with TPU film
- Handles: TPU
- Cap: TPU