Powertraveller -Extreme Solar Kit
Underneath the tough, rugged, waterproof casing of the extreme unit lies a massive 12,000mAh lithium battery - providing a hefty amount of power for users when they need it most.
Unlike most portable chargers, the extreme features both a 12V DC output - suitable for charging bigger devices such as SLR cameras and tablets, a 5V 2A USB output for smaller devices such as smartphones and GPS systems PLUS a bi-directional USB-C socket - meaning you can charge the very latest devices utilising USB-C charging.
These charging options make the extreme a front-runner in portable power technology and capability and give users the freedom to roam wild.
The kit includes a 5 watt solar panel which outputs 5V 1A via USB and opens to 210 degrees - perfect for fitting to a back pack or tent. The solar panel features MPPT technology which gives optimum charging in low light conditions and will not stop charging should a cloud pass over the panels.
Housed in a rugged, water-resistant casing designed to withstand knocks and spills, the extreme is an essential item in your kit bag.
What can the Extreme recharge?
- Tablet - 1 to 2 times | Smartphone - 3 to 5 times
- Sat Phone - 3 to 4 times | GPS - 7 to 8 times
- Action Camera - 7 to 8 times | SLR Camera - 2 to 5 times
- Smartwatch - 20 to 22 times | Head Torch - 5 to 7 times
- Power pack with 12000mAh/44Wh
- Bi-directional USB-C input/output
- 1x DC output: 12V/1A
- 1x USB output: 5V/2A
- 4 LED battery charge indicator
- Rugged outer casing
- Waterproof and dustproof to IP65 rating
- Weight: 274g
- Size: 136mm x 78mm x 22mm
- 5W clamshell solar charger
- 1x USB output: 5V/1A
- 2 colour LED indicator to show power output strength
- Clamshell design
- MPPT technology
- Opens to 220°
- Weight: 289g
- Size: 200mm x 114mm x 16mm (folded)
- 1 x Extreme power pack
- 1 x Extreme solar panel
- 1 x USB to USB-C connection cable
- 1 x USB to Micro USB cable
- 1 x Female 12V in-car charger socket
- 1 x USB-C to female USB cable
- 1 x Velcro strap