Read This First! Using Our Store
Buying online from our store is pretty much the same as anywhere else. The only exception is that you need to be an LTTS Customer to qualify and most orders are delivered as part of pre-trek to your accommodation (as opposed to shipping it somewhere in Australia).
Keep these points in mind when buying online here
- You can only buy or order from our online store if you are an existing LTTS Customer, meaning that must have made a trek package or transfer booking with us and you must have a unique LTTS Booking Code, starting with LTTS-XXXXX. You will need to input this code when you enter your contact and shipping details during checkout. We will still check the booking code and your details against your booking details after you make your order.
- If you are not a LTTS Customer and you make an order from our store, it will be rejected and cancelled.
- At this stage, we only deliver during Pre-Trek, meaning your order will be delivered when you get here on your nominated pre-trek date. Your order will be delivered with your containers to the nominated address and on your pre-trek booking date.
- When you are prompted to put your shipping address, you can just put the name of the accommodation and unless prompted to do so, you don't need to put the street address - we know where it will be.
- When you submit your order, check your SPAM folder! A lot of automated emails from some online stores go to spam for some reason. Some of your order emails may go to spam but the others should be ok. Check your spam folder anyway.
- Payments: You can pay by credit card ( Visa or MasterCard). Remember: We don't hold any credit card details whatsoever- only the payment system does ( Stripe). There is no surcharge applied to credit card payments from our store.
- If you get stuck, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the LTTS contact details provided during your booking.