Mont - Batwing Ultralight Thru-Hiker Tarp - Large - Lemongrass
The Mont Batwing is an ultralight tarp shelter with multi-option pitching, tiny packed size and fast set-up.
The Mont Batwing is an ultralight tarp shelter with multi-option pitching, tiny packed size and fast set-up. Unique Mont designed Hold-Em-All support pocket securely grips the trekking pole handle while pole tips are firmly in the ground reducing the chance of collapse and providing stronger, safer support for the extended arrow-shaped ridgeline.
Made from 3000mm waterproof, highly durable, double silicon-coated rip-stop 20D Nylon with ballistic Nylon reinforced guy points, the Batwing provides robust, secure, lightweight protection from rain and sun
- 2021 Model
- Made from ultralight, durable, waterproof double silicone coated 20 denier rip-stop Nylon with 3000mm waterhead
- Guy line points reinforced with ballistic Nylon
- Designed alongside the optional Batcave Thru-Hiker Mesh Inner (not included)
- Black guy lines, poles, walking poles not included
- Shown pitched as an awning over a Mont Dragonfly Tent for pitching illustration purposes only. Dragonfly tent not included.
- Material: Ultralight 3000mm waterproof Sil/Sil 20 Denier Rip-Stop Nylon
- Medium weight: 410g + 8 pegs 72g
- Medium size: 3.15 x 2.6m
- Large weight: 480g + 10 pegs 90g
- Large size: 3.4 x 2.9m
- 1x Tarp
- Medium includes 8 pegs, peg bag, 8 guy lines and tarp stuff sack
- Large includes 10 pegs, peg bag, 10 guy lines and tarp stuff sack